Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 pm

When can people do this.
Post post post.
Dont wanna have to leave people out.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Anytime as long its not on a wednesday night or a sunday.
Back to top Go down
X-i13

X-i13

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Anytime that isn't next week hopefully. Haha. I might be able to play, but I'll be on a 6 year old laptop with motel wireless... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Thats really too bad.
I was planning on having them next week, but maybe I could try you out earlier? Tomorrow maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm not sure... Probably tuesday through thursday from 5 to 10. It depends on when my new power supply for my laptop comes in...

I might be available sometime during the day those days, too.
Back to top Go down
X-i13

X-i13

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

EnglishBoB wrote:
Thats really too bad.
I was planning on having them next week, but maybe I could try you out earlier? Tomorrow maybe?

I be good for somtime tomorrow. Probably around 5-10pm AST (GMT -4)

If that's not good for you, I'm planning on taking my PC on road with me now and picking up a wireless card after work sometime, so I may be a go for next week. We'll have to see what happens. Sorry about the mix up. After my work term next week I'll be back to a straight schedule.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Tomorrow I'm free all day.
I have trouble getting on UrT weekdays cuz I have to catch up on school work, that means I'll be busy til at least 6pm... dinner at 6:30, 7pm, and by then I'm too tired to play UrT Neutral

Oh wait monday (day after tomorrow) I have no school so I'll be on most of the day Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)   Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts for Elite Squad (Date?)
Page 1 of 1