Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

these are the positions a lot of clans use.

1: Medics: someone who carries med kit and heals team mates. DoD has two positions currently open. one must med a team mate while the other defends.
Medic layout: any auto, med kit, and grenades by your choice. medics just need an auto and the med kit. sidearm of your choice.
items of your choice. if you are a medic in the squad, your [ES] tags should be changed to this: |ES-M.

2: Snipers: i know for a fact there is a lot of people who like the sr8 and are good. Screwdriver uses psg-1 and thats fine. for now there are only two positions open. both should travel together and watch each others backs. submachine guns are your best friend in close quarter battle as a sniper. use which ever sniper rifle you want as long as you can do well with it.
Sniper layouts: SR8 or PSG-1, silencer if you want it with the psg-1, submachine guns would be better than the shotgun. shotgun is optional, sidearm of your choice. just don't be shooting point blank with the sniper rifles when an opponent is within shotgun range. you'll miss a lot. items of your choice. if you are a sniper of the squad, your [ES] tags should be changed to this: |ES-S.

3: Gunners: some people perfer to use the Negev. Gunners are suppose to give cover fire and to protect the team when we are ambushed. i would like to have two excellent gunners. for know its open for two. if we already have two that are good and come across another member who is also good with the negev let em in if they want to.
Gunner layout: IMI Negev, sidearm of your choice. i perfer the vest, helmet and extra ammunition in case of accidental reloading. if you are a gunner in the squad, your [ES] tags should be changed to this: |ES-G

4: CQB-Close Quarter Battle: people with assault rifles. i need a few people who are good with assault rifles within reach of an opponetns belt and at a good range. most people i've played against are very good with assault rifles like the LR 300, M4, G36, and AK103. this is an unlimited for positions. but not everyone can be CQB. We do need good players for the others too. and you got to be a good knifer, but that is optional. but its always better to be good with a knife anyway.
CQB layout: any autos, any sidearm, any grenades and items. secondary of your choice. basically, CQB is playing who you normally do but with these weapons. if you are a CQB in the squad, your [ES] tags should be changed to this: |ES-C.

Demolition: If you like throwing nades and can kill and not team kill any team mates, this is open for it. but you also have to be good with the secondary weapons too. it difficult to not tk with one nade. thats why i normally don't throw then unless i know i won't tk someone and get kicked for it.
Demolition layout: Grenade Launcher, secondary of your choice, sidearm of your choice. extra ammunition is required. its uselesss without having more nades. other items are your choice. HE and smoke grenades are your choice to carry. just carry extra ammunition for the grenade launcher. if you are a demolition in the squad, your [ES] tags should be changed to this: |ES-D

Stealth Warrior: this is not an easy position to get into and be good at it. i for one am good and sneaking pass people. for this position you are REQUIRED to have your SFX volume turned ALL the way UP. i am in this position. i am very experienced. YOU ALSO CANNOT GET PREDICTABLE. I only do that to play a trick on my opponents to get them to watch where i want them to look. also you have to have the ability to disappear after being shot at and seen and ambush them from an unexpected direction. that ain't easy. also you must learn not to use ladders so much unless you know for sure that its safe. climbing ladders makes more nosie than walljumping and powersliding. crouching is not the only way to move silently. pressing SHIFT will make you walk as silently as crouching, also you can run from a walk an powerslide faster than standing up from a crouch. i will personally test you with this. you can ask, but i tell you when i think your ready to learn how to play using stealth tactics. most people don't even come close to entering my test for this position.
Stealth Warrior layout: AK103, LR 300, M4, G36 is optional, sidearm of your choice. silencer is optional. no laser pointer. it gives away your position. smoke grenade is optional but only use it when you need to make a quick escape from death. EXTRA AMMUNITION IS REQUIRED!
if you have passed my test, and if i say you are a stealth warrior, your [ES] tags should be changed to: |ES-SW. but if i see anyone with |ES-SW tags that DID NOT pass my test that i did not say they are a stealth warrior will have your [ES] tags removed when i tell you to. to have the tags you must pass my test. this is top position that isn't easy to get into. its like navy seal training. IT IS NOT AN OPEN POSITION! I WILL SAY WHEN I THINK YOU ARE READY AND DON'T TRY TO USE STEALTH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHEN I'M WITH YOU IN GAME. I WILL SAY WHEN I THINK YOU ARE READY. I WILL NOT TEST PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET IN IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THAT JUST TELLS ME THAT YOU WANT TO BE A STEALTH WARRIOR AND NOT REMEMBER THE TEST AND THE REQUIREMENTS.

ALSO: you may change your position tags to anything but |ES-SW. Stealth Warrior tags may not ever be changed unless you are stepping out of that position. but be aware that you will only have them once. its like the navy seals training. i won't re-train you after you or i remove them. hopefully i don't have to ask you to remove them. but some people may not want them for very long after the pass a very hard test.

the other tags you can change them only twice. reason: you have to stick with one. but if you have them for at least a month or two i will let you change them to another. a month is the min for changing positions unless you feel like you want to just to have [ES]. you don't have to have like |ES-M in your name if your name is too long. but |ES-SW you must have in your in-game name. passing my test will earn you the |ES-SW tags. if you do pass and not have them, i will ask if you forgot to put them on if i haven't seen them in your name or i will ask if your stepping out of Stealth Warrior position. i'll be fair and give you a chance to put them on if you forgot to after changing your name back to your clan tags when you feel like not talking. i play under a different name when i don't feel like talking to anyone in game.

Last edited by Whitewolf on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm good with G36... ;D

Problem with turing my sound ALL THE WAY UP would be blasting my windows... I've had the sound almost quarter way up, and stuff was falling off shelves already...
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm

I'm lost.... Again what position would I be lol
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:46 pm

only the stealth warrior position i train and decide who i think can use stealth like me. it ain't easy though. but the other positions are your choice. Ziggy you won't be able to try for stealth warrior. sfx turned to max is required. my ears are very used to it. and it also has made my normal hearing a lot better with sounds too.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 am

I still want to know what position i qualify for Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 pm

well, from what i've seen when i play with and against you, you would be good in CQB. i forgot to put the weapons and the items that are used for each position. but the only positions you don't qualify for is stealth warrior and gunner. the reason for gunner is because i have never seen you use the negev before. screwdriver qualifies for that position. he uses that gun a lot and is good with the psg-1 and mp5. i wouldn't qualify myself for sniper. but i sure know when a sniper is watching me.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:16 pm

hmm so let me think on the 1 i like the most
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm

it ain't stealth warrior.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:38 pm

LOL true no way am i stealthy i make so much noise
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 pm

lol.

what weapon do you normally use?
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:16 pm

All I can say right now would be... :
1 - I like running around like a retard shooting anything that moves...
2 - Like screaming "DIE!" at enemies when I shoot at them
3 - I have good aim... at close range a bit better...
4 - I won't give up my music for your little "Stealth", mmk.... I likes to blast me metal.
5 - When I'm lag-less, I can kill Whitey Very Happy
6 - I lag... A LOT!
7 - When I download music... I get upward 900 ping and 3 fps capped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:48 pm

ziggy you won't even be able to be a stealth warrior anyway. i think the downloading music is a reason why you got a lot of lag. having internet explorer and the game will give you lag. having more than one program with internet gives you more lag anyway. i get lag having skype running and in game.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:36 pm

true oh btw what's ur skype name? And I use lr300 never use extra ammo always a helm I trade off , laser & silencer combo and nades and medpack
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 pm

my skype name is Whitewolf_dod.

and extra ammunition is required for stealth warriors anyway. but i am not ready to start thinking about who i will try to train first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members   Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts for a position for Elite squad members
Page 1 of 1