Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elite Squad of DoD

Go down 
+3
ZIGGY
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY
Garrett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

The Elite Squad of DoD Empty
PostSubject: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm

These are the Elite squad members:

|DoD|Whitewolf|ES-SW (The Leader of DoD and The Last Duck of Death)
Screwdriver (Co-Leader & Site Admin)
OMGWTF
LostBoy
FerretKing
MeDiC?

if you wish to join the elite squad, come to our practices and post in the tryouts forum. one of us has to see how you play before you are able to join.

Last edited by Whitewolf on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 pm

OMGWTF made ES? hopefully he has gotten better from yesterday XD
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 am

I'd do amazingly with anything higher than 12 fps... but with 4 being my highest then, it sucked.
I NEED a new graphics card... Sad
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:18 am

hha well that makes sense.. i have a geforce mx400. i used to get 125FPS on that card.... maybe i can sell it to u for $5
what card do you have?
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Jeff is one of my friends at school. i know how he plays and him and i work well together. he just has a little lag
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 am

I think whitewolf and screwdriver are the same person...
reasons:
1. they both use PSG1 over Sr8 in "Sr8 only" matches
2. they both refer to autos as "assault rifles"
3. they both jump in the most roundabout way to avoid climbing ladders.
4. they have the same IP address.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
screwdriver007
Co-Leader & Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 pm

FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT WHITE WOLF. I PREFER THE NEGEV. I LIKE CLIMBIN LADDERS. thank you
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe Screw is Whitewolf's dad... I heard he plays the same video games as Whitey there.

I've also seen Whitey use Negev... I just shot his face off when he tried D=<

The sniper only match says nothing, The only way to truly decide is whether Screw goes along with Nade Launcher only matches.
Whitey doesn't and starts being an M4 n00b who gets shot in the face with my grenade. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 pm

i don't normally use the psg-1 in servers unless its sr8 only. but i normally just go to spec for that. i've gone into too many servers and have people use that damn gun only every time i get in when i just want to use an assualt rifle. thats the reason i give others a hard time when they want sr8, reguardless of who is saying it.

climbing ladders make too much noise when i don't want my opponents to hear me coming behind them. walljumping is more quiet. and i walk a lot more than screwdriver. and i don't get predictable unless i have no choice.

i use stealth movements. i am more lethal that way instead of making noises like screwdriver does
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 pm

"4. they have the same IP address."

Someone must be stealing internet...
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Screwdriver lives in Ohio and i live in Tucson Arizona. i don't see how its possible besides your eyes playing traicks on ya. well bob does know we ain't the same person after he saw both of us in the server together when he was in
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

our tactician has been removed for the reason of not being active and that i can't contact him. his account disappeared and no one knows what happened to it. Englishbob didn't delete it and neither did i. so we are looking for a new tactician
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 am

hehehe choose wisely like not me i would get us lost in the map lol! i love that lol! thing lol!
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 pm

i will say this lostboy, you and i work well together. i also work well with OMGWTF and Screwdriver too

P.S. quit stealing my kills lost!

Also: MeDiC? needs to post in the recruitment log so he is an actual member.

Englishbob, i needed to medic for the scrim yesterday so i let MeDiC? take one position as a medic for the scrim. and does well.
Back to top Go down
|DOD|MeDiC?|ES-M

|DOD|MeDiC?|ES-M

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

yes i do......I PWN UR SORRY ASS IF I WANNA BUT MEDICING IS HARD PRACTICE SO U CANT REALLY PWN ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 pm

read the rules. foul language is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

hmmm how should I say this? Ohhhh I know owned medic lol! I love that lol!
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am

you mean "I now owned medic"
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 pm

I believe he meant : ( . Y . ) BITCH TITS
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:29 pm

hey bob thats against your rules is it not? i'm joking anyway its your site and your allowed to say that. just messing with ya. even though i am leader of DoD, i am following the rules of this site and of another site that i haven't been to in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Squad of DoD   The Elite Squad of DoD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elite Squad of DoD
Page 1 of 1