Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Position Appications

Go down 
+8
Desert Eagle
Kaharin
orbitaldecay
X-i13
RawHuman
ckbd19
Spire
EnglishBoB
12 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Position Appications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Rifleman all the way. Thats the only way I play, pretty much. Jumping around and using the laser sight. DE and the LR300 or AK.

Edit: Spire is a clan leader. She is included in every decision that is made around here. Including the one to make you Elite Squad leader.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm

I'd like to apply for medic or sniper... I'd also like to suggest that we accept enough medics so that we can pair people up and there will be one medic for each pair. That said, there should probably be a starting 6. most scrims I've heard of are of an even amount
Back to top Go down
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm

While I don't see it listed, I'm going to assume the G36 falls into the rifleman category...that's probably the best option for me.
Back to top Go down
RawHuman

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Riffle man from toe to top Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X-i13

X-i13

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 am

The only two I can really play is an riffle or sniper. So I'd be down for either.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 am

I'm interested in a demolition or medic position Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaharin

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Rifleman here
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm

I am multi purpose lol. Stick me where you need me.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 pm

where do these fit in?
SR-8, NVG, ump45 helmet, beretta. BUT i dont just go sniping from roof tops.. i do point blank shots and run around with sr8. when there are more than one person i use ump

other one i do has only two differences.. ak103 instead of sr8 and silencer instead of ump rusher/riflman
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Just a suggestion:
Spec ops: All silenced AR/Secondary/Beretta, NO LASER NO DEAGLE, optional tac goggles, and mandatory smoke grenades. Helmet only, funstuff optional, preferably ninja mask or gas mask. Have to be able to dispatch an enemy asap.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Well I can pretty well snipe with anything, but a shotgun and HK69. I also make good bullet fodder. Wink
Back to top Go down
w-r

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:38 pm

i can use the sr8 and autos well, but im definitely better with an auto.
usual loadout: lr, de, helmet, kevlar, laser
for sniping: sr8, de, helmet, kevlar, toss up for 3rd item or secondary. spas for a close range map, ump for an open map. or i might not take a secondary and instead use a laser if the other team is newb.

im also a fast player and therefore a capable flag runner. i think im better at providing cover than running flags, but thats if there is a good flag runner to cover.:P
Back to top Go down
Dalamplighter

PostSubject: Apply for elite squad   Position Appications I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm

I'd like to join Elite Squad, I can play Ok, as w-r or Bob can attest, and I load out with M4/Beretta (long range maps) of DE (all others) plus Laser Sight, Medkit and extra ammo. I can play medic, rifleman, or demolition, as I play pistols and nades, which gets you pretty good with an hk69, and i secondary with UMP for HK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Position Appications   Position Appications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position Appications
Page 1 of 1