Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requirements for joining the elite squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Requirements for joining the elite squad Empty
PostSubject: Requirements for joining the elite squad   Requirements for joining the elite squad I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:01 pm

these are the requirements to join the elite squad:

I will deside whether if you join or not. there is no votes. but before you can become an elite member i need to get to know you a little bit. some of the dod members that have been here longer than i have like LostBoy and that i've seen how they play can be apart of the clan if they want to. so far LostBoy is they only one who has been here longer than me and has asked to join the elite squad.

1. You MUST be an active member! to be an active member, you must post on the site at least 2 times a week. 1 time a week is still considered active.

2. Either myself or another elite squad member must see how you play. I look for: good medics, if you want to be a good medic i'll help you become a good medic. good team work, for scrims team work is required. are you a good at powersliding, walljumping.

3. Stealth: this is not a requirement, but a very useful technique i am looking for. what i mean by stealth is moving around and quickly without being seen and heard. i use stealth to sneak up on opponents without being heard or seen until they turn around or someone else spots me. if you think you can knife the person and survive while sneaking up behind...go for it. but thats not easy in most cases.

This is from experience: i normally don't use the silencer. mainly because the silencer reduces the bullets knock down power and drops the bullet sooner. also the laser pointer is good for accuracy but it tells others your near them or watching them.

4. You must come to the practices at least once a week. if your unable to attend practices, post it in the practice times forum
Back to top Go down

Requirements for joining the elite squad
Page 1 of 1