Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrim [AvA]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 pm

For the record, DoD may not scrim in the U4G server.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 pm

I am not the leader of DoD.
I am the leader of the clan (U4G) that hosts DoD clan's practices (on our server).
They have no server.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

very true. i am leader of DoD. i can only scrim in U4G server only against U4G.

i don't know if some of DoD elite members can make it at that time. but i'll see about it. right now, DoD is having a rematch scrim with U4G tonight.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 am

well we got a server just last night. but i would rather wait until DoD rematch scrim with U4G is over alright
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Quote :
I'm assuming you mean if you want to scrim on the U4G server you have to be playing U4G, but you can play other clans as long as you can play on the other clans server.

You would be right; he just doesn't know how to properly articulate.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

lol. well the rematch with U4G comes first. i'm still waiting on bob to talk to me about the date for it when he and his members can do the rematch.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 pm

OMG you can just do stuff on the fly. Dont worry too much about times and dates...
This is a Gee aye Emme EEE.
So have some fucking fun.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm

i had leapfrog shut down our server for a reason, he was abusing his admin rcon when i couldn't do a thing but to switch back the things he changed so i banned him from his own server for a while.
Back to top Go down
LostBoy

LostBoy

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 am

lol! n1 wolf
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm

i had a good reason. he was abusing the server admin rights way too much even though he was hosting it. but, i helped him set it up with some of the things the server needed like the color of the server name when it appears on the server list. idc if he starts another, i forgot to add the server rules for when we got that server. but i don't need him. i'm not talking to him unless i see him playing as |DoD|LeapFrog|ES-S in any servers. i doubt he will use that name again. he is [BSe]DoctorBob|E or something like that. idc if he plays under that name. i won't allow him using |DoD|LeapFrog|ES-S. he is not a member of dod anymore.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Never ever ever ever ever ban somebody from their own server.
Don't do it.
It's both unethical and bully-like.
It's not your server, so why would you bully somebody out of their own server?
It makes you so much worse than them.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 pm

well i didn't pban him. plus he was changing things when they have been those changes at least 2/3 of the time i'm in there with him. plus i wasn't going to be keeping him in the clan anyway, why, because of his attitude towards me. but people have been in there but i was thinking about changing the rcon password but didn't matter. he was with another clan already. but idc how many clans. what is done is done. its better to leave the past alone unless it comes up a second time. i gave him enough warnings. he also was slapping me too much along with some others. he was being too rude to me. in a way you wouldn't think. idc i didn't pban him. i will not be answering his redundant and annoying words i've heard literly a thousand times in my life. when people say that i'm no good or i suck, idc they are just saying ridiculous words that i hear everyday. i'm used to being bullied by others, especially the ones that use words that don't even reach my ears anymore.

what is done is done. i was going to have him remove his tags anyway if that didn't happen. he is just another person to me.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 am

You are a hypocrite.
You talk about bullies, yet you are a bully.
You talk about empathy, yet you have no ethical or moral fiber to speak of.
Shape up, whitey.
People are going to start noticing that you aren't a good person (or even a pleasant one) and they will leave you, and this clan behind.
If you go on with one of your sob stories about how you dont care if everybody leaves you behind because you are here until the end, i'll fucking blow my brains out.
I'm going to start looking for co-leaders for you.
You obviously can't handle the job yourself.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

first of all i haven't really slept at all so i am not all here. screwdriver did ask me if he could be a co-leader, and i have been thinking about making him a co-leader. i can trust him. but i think i'll make him a co-leader. but not admin at the moment. wait a minute......would co-leader be an admin anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrim [AvA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim [AvA]   Scrim [AvA] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim [AvA]
Page 1 of 1