Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrim with DrD very soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim with DrD very soon! Empty
PostSubject: Scrim with DrD very soon!   Scrim with DrD very soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:01 pm

alright. late last night i was with Englishbob in DrD. they want to scrim with DoD. last night they had a scrim with U4G. one of their members Shooter should be coming in here and to post a scrim request. when DrD asked for a scrim it was about 9:38 pm in Tucson and i assume most of you were in bed. it could have been last night but i wanted it to be 3v3. but they asked where you guys were and i told them i had no idea. so i'm going into their server again and ask shooter if i see him to come here and post a request. i was not prepared for DrD to request a scrim that last at night.

All Elite members must be in the server where the scrim with DrD is taking place. but i don't know anything about like 3v3 or the time. JUST BE PREPARED! THIS IS OUR FIRST SCRIM!
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with DrD very soon!   Scrim with DrD very soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

By the way, Unforgiven destroyed them.
We won both scrims.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with DrD very soon!   Scrim with DrD very soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

well done. then its on! well do to me going to their site.....all of it is in spanish! i can't even find when to register! if shooter wants a scrim he'll have to come here and request it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with DrD very soon!   Scrim with DrD very soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim with DrD very soon!
Page 1 of 1