Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrim with |ALPHA|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Scrim with |ALPHA| Empty
PostSubject: Scrim with |ALPHA|   Scrim with |ALPHA| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 am

Hey ES heads,

I'm working on orchestrating a scrim with |ALPHA| hopefully next Monday or Tuesday (April 27 or 28th) though possibly on another day. It is especially important that everyone be at practice this Sunday (April 26th) so we can continue to run some plays. Everyone who attended practice last Sunday did an excellent job. If you haven't already, make sure you stop by vorteX's strategy thread and learn the plays we're currently running https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com/dod-elite-squad-f1/official-strategies-t115.htm I hope to see more of you tonight (last night was a little disappointing Sad) But if not, I'll see you all this Sunday!
Back to top Go down
ckbd19

ckbd19

Scrim with |ALPHA| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with |ALPHA|   Scrim with |ALPHA| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I'll be there tonight for sure. I can't say for sure about sunday, but I'll do my best to be there.
Back to top Go down

Scrim with |ALPHA|
Page 1 of 1