Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrim With U4G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah.
Its happening.
Bring it, old maid.
Bring it.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 pm

8EST.
3v3
My Server.
I name the date.
You name the map.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 pm

tell me the date then.

i want it UPTOWN!!!!! and i don't want sr8 to be used. i have seen, heard and have had to use that thing too much this week! i hate reading its name too. but i just need to get my clan to take positions first though.

alright post the date before the day you want it. i've told you the map i wanted and my members will be there. but don't tell me the date the day it happens. if you do, it canceled.

i forgot to ask if its 2 out of 3 wins. is it? i will cancel it if you don't tell me at least the amount of days from today. that would be helpful to know, my members need to know when ahead of time. so they can be there on time instead of late
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok, uptown it is, for the first round.
But, Sr8 will be allowed. You can't call no sr8 lol.
This isnt preschool. We play by street rules.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Also, don't be smart with me, wise guy.
I'll ban your ass into last month.
I'll tell you the time when I know the time.
But, It'll probably be the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 pm

I AM CANCELING IT! too many hackers got away in your server when i was the only one who could have stopped them. vortex doesn't know what an aimbot looks like. three aimbots in your server today when he didn't realize they also got away. i won't be in there with hackers getting away when i am the only one who is watching that can ban them after all those demos that i can only send to other clans. either you keep your server free of hackers or i'll have another clan put them on the UAA ban list for you with my demos!
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Let's get this straight, you're cancelling the DoD vs. U4G scrim?
I believe I just said that equals Whitewolf banning.
=] Remember I am the admin of your forums.
The scrim is still on.
Have a nice day, muhfugger.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Also, please DO send the demos to UAA.
It won't ban them from OUR server, but it will certainly put them on SOME list.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm

idc whether you ban me or not. all that it will do is make me tell you to ban me from your other site and server. but i have had a very horrible week. people getting me mad makes me become brainless. i can't think straight when i'm mad. me being mad makes me say things that i didn't realize i said them until everyone already knows about it.

dod is all i have left to live for besides my family that is little help. becoming leader of dod was the best thing that has happened to me in 4 years.

please i just want people like deathb0x to shut up and leave me alone. all they haev been doing is wasting their game time getting me mad when they think its hilarious when i would put them in the hospital and in a wheel chair for life if they say things about my family that i would kill them for saying it.

i have had a very bad week. i haven't had a good night sleep all summer. i just wish that some people would leave me alone when i haven't said anything to get them to piss me off. i just go into the servers to have fun. but someone every day just has to make me mad and make my life more sad and lonely than you can imagine.

i have clamed down but i still ain't talking to tex ever again except to tell him he can kiss my redneck behind. he is the reason why i have had blow ups this week. he let his friend GTS be a bully to me. and deathb0x wouldn't leave me alone when i asked politely for him to stop talking to me about me sucking at urt. he hasn't helped me get people to leave me alone when i ask them to. but he lets them give me pain that is killing me every time they make me mad. i could lose control over my entire body over something small like a joke that i never ever take as a joke.

if you want that scrim, bring it. tell me the date and i'll be there even if i'm alone. after all i am always alone. let me know when you are ready for the scrim
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Just get some people together.
I don't need your sob story antics.
If you cant manage to bring at least 3 people to the scrim, it will reflect very poorly on your leadership abilities, and I may need to consider bringing in a co-leader.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 pm

well then, i'll have 3 dod members in the server at 8pm EST every night until you get in there. how about that to get them ready for the scrim at any moment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrim With U4G Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim With U4G   Scrim With U4G I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim With U4G
Page 1 of 1