Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Ok, because this is a touchy section, please follow these guidelines carefully.

-Be supportive of other members who post here. obvious

-Do not post about something you resolved with the player. In other words, if someone is name calling or kicking and they stop, please do not sully their name.

-Please do not post about players who are using foul language, unless it is meant as offensive or is a racial /religious slur.

-Please accompany accusations with emailed demos or screens.

-All demos are to be emailed to myself (bonjourpantoufle@hotmail.com), EnglishBoB (Sinspawn1120@yahoo.com), or orbitaldecay. Please don't post files in here! Thanks.

-No pointless hating. Goes with rule #2
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

The player's name is $LY. I ran into him on Alpha 24/7 Dark Forest. I came in on the game and someone was cheating that was for sure, but when I asked who $LY answered your mom. Only there was nobody by the name of your mom in game. So I just watch him if comes around. If this contraversal I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 am

Desert Eagle wrote:
I came in on the game and someone was cheating that was for sure

This is one thing that I'm concerned about; complaints about hacks just because someone is having an unusually good round. Not to say that you're wrong, Desert, but without a demo providing proof that there was hacking occuring, it's unfair to assume. If everyone who was accused of hacking was banned, there wouldn't be any good Urban Terror players left.

Desert Eagle wrote:
when I asked who $LY answered your mom. Only there was nobody by the name of your mom in game

Sounds like a smartass, but I don't know if that's a blacklistable offence.

Just my two cents Smile
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:17 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
Desert Eagle wrote:
I came in on the game and someone was cheating that was for sure

This is one thing that I'm concerned about; complaints about hacks just because someone is having an unusually good round. Not to say that you're wrong, Desert, but without a demo providing proof that there was hacking occuring, it's unfair to assume. If everyone who was accused of hacking was banned, there wouldn't be any good Urban Terror players left.

Desert Eagle wrote:
when I asked who $LY answered your mom. Only there was nobody by the name of your mom in game

Sounds like a smartass, but I don't know if that's a blacklistable offence.

Just my two cents Smile

Thank you. There was one thing that I forgot to say, that was that every time I saw his name, he had gotten a head shot. Like you said I need the proof. Next time I'll make sure to get it.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 pm

try to get a demo video.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines   READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST: Guidelines
Page 1 of 1