Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Read and Post!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Everyone Read and Post! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Anyone who has an account here, read and post.

anyone who wants to keep their accounts active on this site, post in this forum saying if you want it active or not.

i am going to be deleting some of the accounts that haven't been logged in in a while.

some of you i'm keeping active, thats: Englishbob, Spire, Madcron, xile, ckbd, orbit.

everyone else has to post. you have until June 1, 2009 to post if you want your account active or not. if you don't reply, on June 2, 2009 i'm deleting those accounts.

ALSO: i'm going to be deleting the recruitment log and starting a new one.

i'm not starting an elite squad yet, but DoD will be practicing in U4G| Unforgivenclan server, Englishbob is willing to share that server with DoD since i am unable to host it myself. there will also be some changes to the site as of the design.

when the new recruitment log is up thats when you can post to join the squad.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Update!: Recruitment log is up

i won't be deleting accounts because i've seen almost everyone logged in within the last week or so. so don't worry about posting in this post. theres no need to delete accounts anyway.

also if you wish to join the elite squad, come to the practices when you are able to play. myself and/or the other members need to see how you play and to get to know you better. (practice times are seen in the practice times forum. if you are unable to attend them.....post in the practice times forum)
Back to top Go down
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:09 pm

man, I go away for a month and everything changes. lol

I'm definitely wanting to keep my account active. I'll be around for the next practice... depending on when it is.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:40 pm

i've posted the times and the server on the site a while ago. you should look at it.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 am

ckbd19 wrote:

I'm definitely wanting to keep my account active. I'll be around for the next practice... depending on when it is.

That's why you arent in the new clan. You need to announce stuff like going away for a month.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:07 pm

EnglishBoB wrote:
ckbd19 wrote:

That's why you arent in the new clan. You need to announce stuff like going away for a month.

Sorry about that. The circumstances were beyond my control. Am I barred from trying to join the new clan?
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:54 pm

nope. Set up a tryout with vortex or orbital.
Back to top Go down
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 pm

how can I get in touch with them?
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 pm

You can just try out with me and tex i guess. Do you have skype? if not, get it. Post your name on here.
Back to top Go down
Skarluc

Skarluc

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Lol, you didn't delete my account.
Anyways, count me in, and sorry I haven't been on lately, school's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Skarluc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read and Post!   Everyone Read and Post! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read and Post!
Page 1 of 1