Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dod Private TS Server - Public?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-i13

X-i13

Dod Private TS Server - Public? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Private TS Server - Public?   Dod Private TS Server - Public? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:22 am

I usually play on TS, and in general I find them much more populated then FFA. I also support that the players are more skilled. On any average game on our FFA I can pretty much rape, but on any TS server there's always a really good challenge. I think the game type just attracts more skilled players that either come in from other games or have been playing UrT for a while.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Dod Private TS Server - Public? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Private TS Server - Public?   Dod Private TS Server - Public? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:40 am

I think that's a good idea. I was thinking about restructuring our servers to reduce some costs. We can get a public server for less then we're paying now out of the same data center. For a 16 slot public TS out of NY, I can get it hooked up for $12.11 / month. I'll talk to English about it too.
Back to top Go down

Dod Private TS Server - Public?
Page 1 of 1