Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get to know one another

Go down 
+9
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY
X-i13
Kaharin
TheDeadRock
NuclearbOOm
ChemicalZ
Spire
Desert Eagle
EnglishBoB
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ckbd19

ckbd19

Get to know one another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
When I'm not working on the new |DoD| server, I'm usually playing with my new eee pc, banging out some code, or eating cheap sushi.

How's the EEE pc? When I'm playing UrT, it's usually on my MSI Wind.

I'm Nick, or Eli, depending on who you ask. I prefer Eli, but many people still call me Nick.

I'm 18, a student at West Montgomery High School in Mt. Gilead, NC, and I love music. When I'm not playing UrT, I'm either smoking blunts with my friends or picking up some quick cash playing music at the local bars. I've been playing guitar and writing songs for around 3 & 1/2 years now, and like a good number of the other people who have posted here, have only been playing UrT for a couple of weeks.

It's a fun game. Quite addictive.
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
EnglishBoB = Nibble Hogs

lol where do you come up with these things xD
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey guys

I'm Mako a.k.a. Ne0, I'm 15, born n raised in Holland (no I did not go to Amsterdam and smoke weed lol), live in the Caribbean for 3 years now, and I hate it. Too hot. And no hot chicks Razz I'm a full-time gamer and metal-head (w00t), and AFAIK I'm the only one of my kind (Metal-head gamer). I'm half Japanese and half Dutch. I suck at both of those languages even though I spoke only Dutch for... 11/12 years? My English seems to be far better than the 2 combined Razz

I play guitar as well, have been playing for 10 months now and it's going great.
My other hobbies are basketball, movies (blu-ray movies kick ass!), music (mostly rock/metal/punk/emo, but I occasionally listen to Classical). No I'm not emo, in fact there's no set definition of it. I may look like the stereotypical emo but I'm really not...

I am an avid gamer as you may have noticed, I'm mostly into FPS, action/fighting, or simulation.
I have been playing UrT for 2-3 months now, my skills are definitely improving. I also play CoD2, CoD4, America's army, etc.

Wow that's a lot of typing Razz I should stop now lol

PM me if you want to know more about me!

Oh and happy fragging!
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey Ne0, welcome to the clan. I'd be willing to bet you're not the only metal head gamer, I've known quite a few Smile

ckbd19: The eee pc is cool, thanks for asking. I haven't tried running UrT on it, I have a feeling it would result in epic failure.
Back to top Go down
miot[nl]

miot[nl]

PostSubject: MIOT[NL]   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 am

Hello

My name is michel nickname MIOT[NL]
I am 43 years old, i live in Holland.
I married and have 3 kids.
I play now 10 years Urbanterror.
I bad player, but i love this game lol!
My engelish is bad sorry for that.

Greats
MIOT[NL]
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Lol, don't worry about the english I know Americans who have issues with the language. scratch I even have trouble at times.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know one another
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: