Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get to know one another

Go down 
+9
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY
X-i13
Kaharin
TheDeadRock
NuclearbOOm
ChemicalZ
Spire
Desert Eagle
EnglishBoB
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Get to know one another Empty
PostSubject: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Right here is a great place to get to know one another. Here, you can introduce yourself and converse.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm

I'll break the silence on this one. I'm Joseph aka Desert Eagle. I live California, where I help my church with sound system. I am 18. I've been playing for only two weeks now and haven't gotten any better. Crying or Very sad
Oh well, look forward to having some fun times in DoD. Cool See you around the UrT.

Last edited by Desert Eagle on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello.
I am EnglishBoB.
I live in New England.
I enjoy playing Urban Terror, but, other than that, I watch a lot of movies.
I also play guitar.
I am happy to see this place grow, and I look forward to meeting more and more of you.
-EnglishBoB
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Yo, punk what be happenin! I'm Sam, aka the PokeMaster. I'm 17 and when I'm not in school, I enjoy spending my spare time catching and training pokemon and gunning down sons of bitches in UrT. I like long walks on beaches, anonymous roses, and bottles of champagne. My dream man is tall, dark and handsome with a mysterious past.

I started playing UrT like a month ago. I'd say I'm alright. I love DoD =] And so should you all. See you all around UrT.
Back to top Go down
ChemicalZ
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
ChemicalZ

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Whats up, I'm Ryan I'm a 16 year old avid gamer. In my spare time you can find me gaming from series of MMORPG's to FPS's, I've played Urban Terror for about a year now I'm not too good but I've been getting better lately.

Hope to see you around Smile
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Spire wrote:
Yo, punk what be happenin! I'm Sam, aka the PokeMaster. I'm 17 and when I'm not in school, I enjoy spending my spare time catching and training pokemon and gunning down sons of bitches in UrT. I like long walks on beaches, anonymous roses, and bottles of champagne. My dream man is tall, dark and handsome with a mysterious past.

I started playing UrT like a month ago. I'd say I'm alright. I love DoD =] And so should you all. See you all around UrT.

You mean Pierce Brosnan in Remington Steele? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:47 pm

ahaha along those lines =P
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:11 pm

I think that Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars is the epitome of manliness.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 pm

nuh uh, i am the epitome of manliness
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:57 am

Heh. Maybe. After all, you are handy with tools. Shocked
Back to top Go down
NuclearbOOm

NuclearbOOm

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 am

suup, names jay NuclearbOOm <---- as the forum name states lol, im 20 from FLA been playin maybe a couple weeks but id say im ok....well actually I'D say im the shit lol but u know perspectives vary =P, i used to play this mod for quake 3 way back when then found this on my newest computer and had to hop on, i also play EQ2 on guk server if anyone needs a good tank lol, other than thats its my 1st love my 84 cutlass supreme, but yea look foward to gaming with the clan and GL yall
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey, my name is Jeremy. I Live in Texas. I am 16 years old.
I have been playing UrbanTerror For a couple of weeks now.
I would say i am "OK" at UrbanTerror.
Other than playing UrbanTerror, I play WoW "World Of Warcraft".
See you on UrbanTerror Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kaharin

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey - I'm Ben, also from NE. I'm pretty terrible at UT, and also play WoW on the Sen'Jin server. Name's Kaharin there if any of you ever stop in.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Where in new england?
Back to top Go down
X-i13

X-i13

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am

Howdy all. On most FPS games I go by X-i13 but sometimes you'll see me as Vonn or Induran. All these tags are pretty close to 10 years old now, so I tend to use them interchangeably. X-i13 used to represent exile, but some people have commented on it's clever meaning of the number 12... so I guess it's fair game for interpretation.
I've been playing Urban Terror for just over two months. I used to be a pro UT '99 player for a little bit, and the game play is pretty similar to that game with the real weapons mod, so it's an easy transition to make once you get use to the game play mechanics.
Hmm... other pointless facts. Currently employed as a Student graduating this year, IT Tech part time, and Audio/Visual installation tech during the summer.
Came here from the [R1OT]Crew and am stoaked on the new community.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 am

nice to meet you man, and welcome to the |DoD|, and i just realised.... i have not introduced my self Very Happy

i have been in UrT for about a year ans a half, found it when i was searching for free linux games to test out my dual boot system. ( woo windows xp and ubuntu 8.04)
it took me a long time to get used to the game play when i finally did my cable internet got shut off( i freaked out on the cable company lol, "dude i was playing a game and you cut me off, WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU THINKING!!" ) and i was away from UrT for a while. now i have the worst internet ever, constant 150+ ping that spikes every second to 500+.

well i forgot where that was going so..... i am 19, live in USA and cant get a job for anything so you will see me a lot Very Happy

later on all
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

What's up guys, I'm orbitaldecay aka bob (my name is really bob, not like that faker english Razz) I'm 24 and I live in maryland. Working on my b.s. in comp sci and waiting tables, its a pretty exciting life. I've been playing UrT on and off since the days when Quake 3 was still cool (wow, was that really 10 years ago?) When I'm not working on the new |DoD| server, I'm usually playing with my new eee pc, banging out some code, or eating cheap sushi.

H3NRY from the urt forums? What's up man, cool to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

yep from the UrT forums Smile I'm a menace there ha ha ha.
just played two rounds on the server was fun... kept getting CI warning Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
What's up guys, I'm orbitaldecay aka bob (my name is really bob, not like that faker english Razz)

Nice to meet you man.
Hope to see you playing in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:38 pm

How do you know my name, orbital?

Could really be Bob!
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 pm

EnglishBoB wrote:
How do you know my name, orbital?

Could really be Bob!

True true, I thought I had caught that your name was something else somewhere. Perhaps I am mistaken... lol!
Back to top Go down
ChemicalZ
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
ChemicalZ

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

What if actually, EnglishBob is a name in secret.. Someone decode it.. All I got was Shilo Bonegb santa
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:40 pm

No. EnglishBoB is not a name in secret.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

lol you'd be like those stupid acadec kids, English, with their acronym names =P
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:59 am

EnglishBoB = Nibble Hogs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know one another   Get to know one another I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know one another
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: