Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need to have section to post demos of cheaters

Go down 
5 posters

Yes or No on Prop Cheater Report
Yes
We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_lcap86%We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_lcap14%We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe
We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_lcap0%We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

We need to have section to post demos of cheaters Empty
PostSubject: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:43 pm

What was brought up in another thread by H3nry was the aimbotters. I figure we need to have a few rules and a place to report cheaters. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 pm

i would be happy to make a section, but all videos would need to be posted via a third party website since we cannot host. Either that, or they would need to be small avi/fla files.

EDIT: after creating the media section, if it becomes necessary i can create a sticky with demos.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:19 pm

No. Just let Spire or me know about cheaters and we can deal with them. PM us.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 pm

how about this.. ill make a DoD file host......
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 am

you can do that, or people can email demos or put them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Spire wrote:
you can do that, or people can email demos or put them on youtube.

Yes I think e-mailing demo's will be sufficient, but perhaps a forum dedicated to complaints & bans would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:49 pm

i ended up setting up a file host but i cant find a way to set up the upload website, the host is experiencing difficulties with PHP settings( hackers got to the main servers thru php) and cant let more than basic setup right now.. only way i see to do it is a FTP upload.

ftp user name: user (user@dod.exofire.net)
password: users
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 pm

I made a new forum. I may end up removing it if it doesn't work well, or it gets to be just plain hating. =]
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 am

lol... SMF is a lot simpler and powerfull isnt it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to have section to post demos of cheaters   We need to have section to post demos of cheaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to have section to post demos of cheaters
Page 1 of 1