Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules Around Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

The Rules Around Here Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Around Here   The Rules Around Here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Each individual that wishes to be part of this clan MUST post in the recruitment log with the necessary information. This is to confirm to us that you are not a bot that signed up in our forum and are in fact planning to be an active member. If this is not done, you will be removed.

-not reading this post is bannable offense.

-so is not reading FAQ post and any other stickified and locked topic. They are out there to keep you from asking the same question for umpteenth time.

-WAREZ or any other illegal materials will NOT be tolerated on these forums; keep in mind we're trying to stay alive here.

-being stupid is a bannable offense. funny randomness isn't.

-don't quote whole previous post just to say 'lol, i agree'. you can say 'lol, I agree, Spire', or if the previous post is large, and you just have comments for one part, quote just that part

-don't double-post. remember that you can edit your post. don't edit your post that is a couple pages ago though, because no-one checks old posts, unless they are Rules or FAQ sections, which are updated from time to time

-don't have big signatures. I mean it. I will give no specific size, just try to use common sense.

-use normal english language in your posts. 'wtf' or 'w00t' once in a while is funny, but I'm starting to delete-on-sight any new posts which will be written in n00bspeak.

-spamming is a good way to earn a perm IP/screenname ban.

-all advertising goes into the Other board

-don't pm me with the question 'where is FAQ'. if you are unable to find it, there's no point in wasting my time with you.

-abuse of the word 'lol' is a bad thing, lol

-SPAEK LIEK THAT AND U R GONNAN GET BANZORED LOLOLOL

-did I tell you already that not reading FAQ will get admins medieval on your ass? It will.

-so will spamming the dev boards. for random talk go to Other Boards

-giving false information (based on things you only THINK you know), will make you the receiving end of the ban stick slappage in no time.

-reviving old posts without anything important to say 'yeah' ( or even saying 'I agree totally, like wow! With cherry on top!') is spamming to raise post count and will be treated like spam.

-Some user names are FORBIDDEN basically because we don't support copycatting names from games/anime and it just looks stupid and unoriginal, and its worth a instant ban. Also, leave the politics and religion at home with the usernames. i.e. no "DieObamaDie" or "IhateJesus"

-using every color of the rainbow isn't cool. it's not worth a ban or warning, but some people are color blind or find it annoying to read, so please spare their eyes

-writing very long sentences disregarding any common sense and punctuation laws is a BANNABLE OFFENSE especially if those sentences are riddled with 'ur', 'lol', 'me2' and the like some might not be native english speakers don't make it harder for them 2 understand what u meant writing post on a forum iz not the same as writing a text - u have time u have space. USE THEM.

-USE 'U' INSTEAD OF 'YOU' AND I WILL BAN YOU. Seriously.

The Rules Around Here 375585107_c546a2e53c1
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com

The Rules Around Here
Page 1 of 1