Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additional rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Additional rules Empty
PostSubject: Additional rules   Additional rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:28 pm

to add to Englishbob's rules i have been reading them and i see there needs to be some rules he may have forgot or thought about.

-Respect everyone! disrespecting everyone including non-members and especially members of other clans that requests scrims or visits is a bannable offense. disrespecting admins of this clan and the admins of other clans that come here and post anything is another bannable offense. admins of other clans must be respected besides the people here. if you do so, i will have your tags removed if your a member (elite members will only remove [ES] tags). if you are not a member, dod admins will give that clan no reason to ban you from either their site and/or servers.

-be polite! there are children that come here and play Urban Terror. they may know everything you say, but doesn't mean its rude.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME MORE THAN TWICE! i will delete your account if you keep changing your account name and in-game name. i won't keep track of every name you chnage to. i am also following this rule.

-harrassment towards anyone on this site or in ANY server towards anyone, especially the server admins is a bannable offense reguardless if you are even an admin. admins must always be respected reguardless of the server. they will have every means to ban you. members who do so WILL have their tags removed when i tell them to. if you want to be in the clan again and will not ever allow the reason they were removed to happen again. if it does you will never get the tags again. harrassment to anyone is bannable. doesn't matter who the person is.

DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ANYONE! IF I FIND OUT ABOUT PEOPLE SHARING THE SAME ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE WILL BE BANNED PERMINATELY! DOESN"T MATTER IF YOUR A MEMBER OF THE CLAN. YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOURS ONLY.

breaking these rules and Englishbob's rules is bannable!

please don't repost a topic if me or Englishbob deletes them, topics that we know that shouldn't be here will be deleted. if i see the same post a second time after i delete it or know Englishbob deleted. i will be telling you why it was deleted.

THIS IS A G-RATED SITE!
Back to top Go down

Additional rules
Page 1 of 1