Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Usefull tricks that a lot of people do extremely well with in the battlefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Some Usefull tricks that a lot of people do extremely well with in the battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Some Usefull tricks that a lot of people do extremely well with in the battlefield   Some Usefull tricks that a lot of people do extremely well with in the battlefield I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

this is mainly for new players who have noticed that others are walljumping, and powersliding.

Walljumping: this move is not very hard to learn, simply look at the ledge you wish to grab onto, look for another wall near it and run towards it- jump at the wall then jump again right before you touch the wall to perform a walljump.

Uptown is a great map to practice walljumping. if you really want to be excellent at walljumping, go into jump servers for better practice.

Anyone can move around quickly on many maps by using walljumps.

Powersliding: this move is extremely usefull for getting to another place quickly. the best way to perform a long powerslide is to gain speed by jumping and sprinting, then to slide, on the last jump you want to make, press crouch right before you land. i know this from personal experience.

Anyone can perform long powerslides even with the Negev, vest and helmet. i've done it several times and it is a little bit more difficult to master than walljumping. that depends on you whether if walljumping is harder, depends on the map and your experience.
Back to top Go down

Some Usefull tricks that a lot of people do extremely well with in the battlefield
Page 1 of 1