Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note Empty
PostSubject: People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note   People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 am

Had a guy claim he was in DoD but he isnt in the recruiting not even in the websites members' list. His name was hastUR or hastOR. Something like that. Then later he came back and told me that he quit DoD. So I checked and there is nothing on him in the forums. Dalamplighter would probably remember him. Giving you guys a heads up. Should have snap a photo or two. Oh well, that's all i have to complain about. Cya around
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note Empty
PostSubject: Re: People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note   People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

That's really weird, I don't know why someone would pretend to be in DoD when they're free to join. lol!
Back to top Go down

People claiming to be DoD but arent in the recruitment log or spires sticky note
Page 1 of 1