Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Tactics for scrims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Some Tactics for scrims Empty
PostSubject: Some Tactics for scrims   Some Tactics for scrims I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:20 pm

some of you guys really don't know how to work as a team with tactics. i know i've said it before.
here is some ideas i got:

#1: sticking together and watching one anothers backs in case of an ambush

#2: observe your opponents, look at where they usually go and look for ways to flank and ambush them from an unexpected direction

#3: listen and look in every direction when you hear a sounds of movement

#4: trusting one another is very important. you can't stay alive for long without trusting your team mates

#5: always mind your surroundings!

#6: trick the other team by going to the same area a few times in a row, then move to a spot not too far or on the perimeter of that area and wait to ambush them, if they realize a trap quickly get out of there

#7: think like your the other teams and use their tactics against them

#8: carry armour! and extra ammunition! use the weapon you do best with

#9: DON"T CAMP!!! THE MORE YOU DO IT THE QUICKER YOU DIE!!! Move around and don't go to the spot they will check first!

#10: meds are important, but don't have too many people medding at the same time in the open, thats risking the round!

#11: if your outnumbered, throw a smoke for a quick escape and shoot back as your running for cover.

#12: use cover for protection if your able to find some and don't be there for too long unless you have too
Back to top Go down

Some Tactics for scrims
Page 1 of 1