Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wanna join to the clan...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liron

I wanna join to the clan... Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join to the clan...   I wanna join to the clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 am

look i see ur site and all and i think is nice clan and i will happy if i will join to him becuse i looking for a clan and thats see good 1
so i i say what i want to say... now i will wait for answer if can i test for the clan...
afro
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to the clan...   I wanna join to the clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 am

Sure. You're welcome to join. If you want to try out for the Ellite Squad, let me know when you'll be around, and I'll spectate you.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Dalamplighter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to the clan...   I wanna join to the clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah. I would too. I'm James, go as Dalamplighter. I play a lot of BOMB and CTF, using SR8/UMP combo for sniping, and all other times M4 or AK103. I am pretty decent, and looking for a good clan.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to the clan...   I wanna join to the clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Dalamplighter wrote:
Yeah. I would too. I'm James, go as Dalamplighter. I play a lot of BOMB and CTF, using SR8/UMP combo for sniping, and all other times M4 or AK103. I am pretty decent, and looking for a good clan.

Recruitment is open to everyone, welcome to the clan James Smile Make sure you introduce yourself on the "Recruitment Log" thread, this is how we keep track of membership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to the clan...   I wanna join to the clan... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna join to the clan...
Page 1 of 1