Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)

Go down 
+3
EnglishBoB
Kaharin
orbitaldecay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) Empty
PostSubject: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:44 pm

For those of you who weren't around Wednesday night, we had a surprise scrim with DHS. If you weren't there, no worries, it was unannounced. Long story short, we got our shit stomped pretty hard, but it was a good experience. I would like to see the DoD become at least reasonably competitive, enough to put up a fight Smile But it's going to take effort from all of us to get there.

Practice Tommorow:

vorteX and I will be team leaders. This will be a DoD vs. DoD scrim, so be ready like it was a scrim with another clan. There are 4 things I'd like to see happen tomorrow:

#1. Bandage Bandage Bandage. I want everyone wearing med-packs. If you have 10% health, don't run out in a blaze of glory. Fall back and let someone bandage you. If someone is injured, bandage them. Unless you're actively being shot, bandaging should be first priority.

#2. Coordinate. Rambo skills aren't going to get you far during teamplay. Listen to your team captain, whether it is myself or vorteX. Don't run off on your own, this is what we call FFA. Taking orders isn't always the most fun, but it is how we will win during real scrims.

#3. Play like you mean it. Our practices are fun, the whole point is to have fun. But if we want to be able to seriously compete, we need to treat practice with a degree of seriousness as well. We have the potential to be great, but it will take work.

#4. BE THERE! I want to see everyone tomorrow. Please, please, please be there or let us know if you can't.

Thanks everybody, look forward to seeing you tommorow Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaharin

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Its my birthday tmrw so i might not be able to make it. I'll do my best though
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Kaharin wrote:
Liar.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Kaharin wrote:

Cool, thank you for the heads up. Happy Birthday! Very Happy

BoB: lol!
Back to top Go down
X-i13

X-i13

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I can't make it. Friends birthday and seeing how I missed it last year I should go this time. Laughing

Sorry all, I'll try and be on Monday.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBoy.ca

SlayerBoy.ca

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm

I should be there so Cya there orbit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm

X-i13 wrote:
I can't make it. Friends birthday and seeing how I missed it last year I should go this time. Laughing

Sorry all, I'll try and be on Monday.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Have fun Smile

All: In the future, you can just PM vorteX or I if you won't be able to make it
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Vortex was conspicuously absent. PM me orbital, i'd like to discuss what we should do.
Among those absent:
Vortex
ckbd19(Excused)
DE(maybe excused)

There will be reprimand for unexcused abscences.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey sorry i missed the practice. Some of my friends from church asked me to go to lunch with them, so I did. Then I had choir practice at 4:30. I dont think I can make it to practice next Sunday either cause of Easter. Lets say my family and extended has a lot planned for that day. I will understand if you need to look for another person with steadier attendance. Cya.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Good call on Easter. I wont be around either.
Back to top Go down
ckbd19

ckbd19

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Sorry I wasn't around, guys... My best friend is moving to Canada this Friday, I've been trying to spend all the time I can with her. I'll try and be on around 7:30 PM EST tonight if anyone's up for a few rounds.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:44 pm

NP. I said you were excused. No need to apologize.

EnglishBoB wrote:

Among those absent:
ckbd19(Excused)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)   ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ES Practice Tommorow (April 5th @ 7:30 EST)
Page 1 of 1