Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear all DoD members.

Go down 
+3
madmatt157
orbitaldecay
Ne0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

Dear all DoD members. Empty
PostSubject: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

Lately I'm having problems in real life, and to make things short, I have come to a conclusion that I will retire from Duck of Death and Urban Terror until I have solved my problems and can resume my regular pattern again. I am not leaving; I am just stopping from being involved in any DoD affairs or anything related to Urban Terror and gaming. I am sorry to come with this sudden information after being recruited less than 2 weeks ago, but I believe that I should stop gaming temporarily to be "happy" again.

I will stop all my DoD and UrT activities on Monday, March 23 at 0:00 EST.

I hope I can come back again, and I hope you all understand my situation.

Thanks and sorry for this news all of a sudden.

- Ne0

P.S. if you wonder what my problems are, it's all school related, and I believe school comes first.

Until then,

- Ne0
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Well, I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we're sorry to see you go, but you are right. Real life has to come first. Best of luck to you, I hope to see you down the road. Smile
Back to top Go down
madmatt157

madmatt157

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:25 pm

We will miss you very much. We need to throw a party XD but i hope you can get your real life problems solved quickly and stay tough

i got my saying for you from me

"we all are gonna miss you, but remember dont go out on a whimper, go out with a bang
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks guys. I hope I can solve my problem asap and play again, I will really miss the time I had. I'll hop by later in the DoD TDM server.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBoy.ca

SlayerBoy.ca

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I am here for u bro please come bak soon
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey I agree with you that school comes first. That was one of my mistakes. Well I wish you well and Godspeed to your ability getting through these problems. Sad to see you go. Crying or Very sad Cya around sometime soon. Thank you for being one of the DoD.
Back to top Go down
miot[nl]

miot[nl]

PostSubject: Ne0   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Hello Ne0

You have right.
Good luck. pale

Greats

MIOT[NL]
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Once again, thanks a lot guys!
So I have calculated how long it might take, and I hope it might be anywhere between 2 weeks and til summer break, depending on my success.
*sigh* gonna miss gaming for some time Sad
Good luck guys!

Oh and I will be hopping by on the forums now and then.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Ne0, are you from willemstad?
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 am

Well i'm not from there but I live there. I was born in Holland like Miot lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear all DoD members.   Dear all DoD members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear all DoD members.
Page 1 of 1