Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skill Testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Skill Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Testing   Skill Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Cool, this is a good idea. Instead of holding it on the public server, one of us can run a private server on our PCs (does anybody have a particularly good internet connection?). It might be easier this way then periodically booting everybody else off the public servers and setting a password. If nothing else, I can run a private server at my house, just name the date and time Smile

Edit:
Better yet, we can just use an empty public server, or borrow someone elses nice private server for an evening.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Skill Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Testing   Skill Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 pm

This is a really good idea, but how will you be able to do each one the same way each time.
Isnt grading going to be very very subjective?
(on that note, I expect to get all As and Bs.)
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com

Skill Testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Urban Terror :: DoD Elite Squad-
Jump to: