Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|DoD| Donations

Go down 
+2
EnglishBoB
orbitaldecay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 pm

I don't like to pander, but running servers does cost money. It is not expected that you contribute, and it will not be counted toward or against you either way. Anyone who can contribute to server costs will be helping us maintain current servers and allow us to purchase new ones.

Current Server Costs:
|DoD| US Public FFA: $23.95/month
|DoD| Private TDM: $7.95/month

You can donate here:
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=85a093de62eb5f874cf2d603bdf21485

Last edited by orbitaldecay on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:43 pm

This money would go directly toward getting us new servers and hosting our Elite Squad in their scrims.
Please donate if you have some extra.
We would like to get a TDM server up.
Thanks in advance,
-EnglishBoB
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:09 pm

I'll donating some money once I get a job.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

How do I donate? just wondering
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Like I say guys, it's cool, strictly donation basis, we're all strapped for cash. I appreciate your good wishes.

Ne0:
orbitaldecay wrote:
You can donate here:
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=85a093de62eb5f874cf2d603bdf21485
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

woops didn't see that Razz

Alright I'll see if I can set up a paypal account (if I get approval from my parents Razz)

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
RawHuman

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm

I would like give you F*****G Lots of money, If i had money and were older.. But hey i will nag my mom to let me donate. I want my friends ( My kinda only friends) to get some help, Not starting building an empire with only 20 cents and a Will-Work-For-Money sign ( Not saying your poor or anything like that, You know what i mean) cheers
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks for the thought.
Although donations would be very much appreciated, we aren't strapped for cash or anything.
(Actually, I'll let orbital speak for himself).
Anyway, anything that you can afford to give would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
UrT.JustL33T.net

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Hey all! Wow you guys got a hell of a lot of expenses! Plus, what your paying for isn't all that great. here's what i have to offer, for your money.
1. a 32 Slot Public FFA (you can put a password on it, when needed)
2. a 32 Slot Public TDM (you can put a password on it, when needed)
3. a 32 Slot ANYTHING (you can put a password on it, when needed)
3. a Website (something similar to http://thehighclan.22web.net/ . With this, you can display a roster, and make it easier for clans to challenge you, while still useing your forums.)
4. a 100 slot TeamSpeak (for your clan to hang out on, and to use during scrims.)

So you will be getting 3 servers, all for DoD, a website, just for DoD and a 100 slot teamspeak, for hanging!
All for 60 bucks a month. I assure you this price cannot be beaten. It will be hosted from a server, located in a DataCenter with an UNMETERED 100 m/bit connection, and infinite Bandwidth.

Respond here if interested.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Where is the data center located? What are the specs on the server? Are there any other UrT servers running on the machine that we could connect to in order to try out the connection? IP address to test ping?
Back to top Go down
UrT.JustL33T.net

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
Where is the data center located? What are the specs on the server? Are there any other UrT servers running on the machine that we could connect to in order to try out the connection? IP address to test ping?

1. Miami, Florida. Will be great for US, Ne0 and should be so-so for MIOT[NL]
2. 2.5 gig ram, 2.5 GHz processor, 80 gig HDD, you will be the only MAJOR clients on this machine, but i may have a couple other small clients useing for web hosting.
3. Sure, gimme a day or so for the IP.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Check PMs, we'll continue the conversation there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|DoD| Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DoD| Donations   |DoD| Donations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DoD| Donations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: