Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Weapon and other items do you use?

Go down 
+3
Ne0
Desert Eagle
Deebo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deebo

What Weapon and other items do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey guys/gals im new here.. Read a post about posting new and diff topics.. so here it is, what weapon do you normally use? Include attachments (if any). And other inventory items. Take care hope too see ya's in the game.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 pm

All weapons even the noob tube HK69. All items except goggles, always will hate them.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

I think there's already a similar thread like this.
Back to top Go down
Deebo

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 am

Ne0 wrote:
I think there's already a similar thread like this.

Whoops didn't see the other general disscusion page thanks.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:00 am

knife forever
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 am

Muffin wrote:
knife forever

Yes, Muffin is the knife master. Almost as good as I am Wink
Back to top Go down
Slim_Shady

Slim_Shady

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

I use a crass ak, kevlar helmet , baretta 2g, medkit, laser sight . No nades, vest or secondary
Back to top Go down
http://Hellecopterproductions.elementfx.com
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

this is my weapon layout right now:

i normally use the LR, AK103, M4, beretta, i always have extra ammunition, either the helmet or the vest, no grenades unless i pick them up, i am using the silencer now because i looked at the Urban Terror manual when i was looking for something and i found that you can take off items in the first item slot like the laser pointer by pressing the use item key (default is P) but i remaped that key to E so i can take off the silencer while firing and put it back on. i think thats very useful, you don't throw the item away you just take it off of the weapon. you can even do that with the tac goggles. but look on the manual for more on that. i usually don't snipe. i have a better chance with an assault rifle.

What Weapon and other items do you use? Weapon_layout
Back to top Go down
Slim_Shady

Slim_Shady

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:55 pm

i don't use extra ammo, because it takes up the medkit spot which is more important to me
Back to top Go down
http://Hellecopterproductions.elementfx.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Weapon and other items do you use?   What Weapon and other items do you use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Weapon and other items do you use?
Page 1 of 1