Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..

Go down 
5 posters

Halo or Call of Duty?
Halo!!!
..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_lcap14%..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Call of Duty!!!
..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_lcap14%..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Like them both
..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_lcap43%..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Hate them both
..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_lcap0%..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't play/Never played before
 14% [ 1 ]
Cheese :D
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

So, which one's better, and why? Share your ideas!!
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Halo and CoD is great games for single player action. Halo for the green, blue, and yellow goo flying around oh also the purple and CoD for going through some of Our country's history in the wars. geek
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 pm

I'm going to be the big dork here and admit that I've never played either one!
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm gonna go with Halo. Great storyline. Fantasy world. Tons of Gore. Great multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

I'm surprised no one voted for Cheese. What a Face
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah, cheese is better than either.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

I'm quite surprised I'm the ONLY one who voted CHEESE!...
But other than that, I'd say Halo. Halo 1 was A-Flippin'-Mazing, and multiplayer is great too. CoD is just... meh, crap.
Never like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..   ..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Halo vs. Call of Duty ::..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: