Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screens of Disrespect/Cheating

Go down 
+5
Spire
Desert Eagle
orbitaldecay
Ne0
EnglishBoB
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Screens of Disrespect/Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Post the ugly here, folks.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 am

Mr.Boss
Seen hacking in: |DoD| Public FFA
Possible hacks: Wallhack, aimbot.

Other witnesses: |DoD|Slayer_Boy, |DoD|orbitaldecay
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Ne0: I appreciate your zeal in keeping our server free from hacks, but it is essential that we have proof of these things occurring (a demo) before we take action. Keep an eye out for Mr.Boss. If you suspect hacking in the future, spectate and record a demo. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 pm

This guy was rather on the abrasive side. Didn't say much. Good player though, just my complaint is his language. I'd say if the guy comes back on, give him a chance.

Screens of Disrespect/Cheating Shot0039

Screens of Disrespect/Cheating Shot0040
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:23 pm

orbitaldecay wrote:
Ne0: I appreciate your zeal in keeping our server free from hacks, but it is essential that we have proof of these things occurring (a demo) before we take action. Keep an eye out for Mr.Boss. If you suspect hacking in the future, spectate and record a demo. Thanks Smile

I know I should have but I had to go to bed :/
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Ne0: It's all good Smile
DE: I think I've probably said worse lol! but thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:02 pm

@ DE: I could only see the second screen. I'm guessing the first was similar. I know that this is more severe than the occasional slip of the keyboard, i just want to remind that even though it is the clan server and we have to set guidelines, if someone curses once and a while and it's not aimed at anyone in particular, please do not fill this board with those complaints. They belong in the general discussion section, or better yet, the rants and raves thread. Remember that we could ban everyone that "drops the f-bomb", but then who would play our server? Insults or curses directed at someone should most definitely be posted in this board, and for that, action will be taken. While I sympathize with all of you and your frustration with the dirty mouthed players, I don't think it right to ban people for such a (comparatively) minor offense.

@ Ne0: We absolutely cannot do anything without a screencap or demo. please, Please PLEASE, remember to do that next time. It takes but a second =] Screen shots are F11 and demo videos are F12.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm

first screen was this

fuck serveur shit map

lol I don't particularly like people swearing, but I won't fill the board with complaints about it.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 pm

DE, you could just say, "Watch the language"
Most people will stop at that.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

I swear I made a screeny earlier but I can't find it in the q3ut4 folder Sad this guy who kept on saying G36 = gay36, g36 noob weap bla bla bla
i'm sure you saw him English, as did DE.

f*ck... where's the screeny Neutral
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:06 pm

His name was lagman, I kicked him. He came back, and we settled things. He stopped talking shit and that was that.
If stuff gets settled, please don't post it here.
Post it in the rant and raves.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Hm I didn't know it was settled. soz!
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm

This is not a tattletail thread. Even though I continuously reiterate to not post petty complaints here, people still do. Unless you have something that is truly offensive, and not a cheap shot which can be resolved in a kick or WORDS... please post in a different board. I hate to be obnoxious, but if people cannot seem to follow this rule, I will have to remove this board.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 am

obvious haxor, people were complaining so i decided to check it out... he wasnt too good so i didnt think he was but well.. here you go..

and yes, i do have mombot on my computer... does that mean i hack?... no, so dont even say it
Screens of Disrespect/Cheating Shot0013
Screens of Disrespect/Cheating Shot0014

demos are going to be sent to spire right now so yeah.. i made sure to get the proof.. was tired of watching this fu*k hack the server.... suggestion... UAA Smile
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm

H3NRY, I know you don't use hacks to gain unfair advantage, but in the future I would probably avoid posting screenies of you with wall hacks on lol!
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 pm

lol.. i was checking while in the demo and i saw the trailing thru the walls so i took the pic haha... i was thinking "i was right that little bitch " Very Happy so i had to take the pix then, i didnt even think about it when i posted it.. tell after i uploaded the pix lol
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

lol!

Doesn't matter to me. I'm not a hard-liner when it comes to that sort of thing, but there are definitely people in the UrT community who would advocate banning someone just for downloading mombot. Careful friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:19 pm

As a general rule, dont use bots.
If I see somebody using bots, tracking people through walls or whatnot, I will confront them, and maybe ban them.
Anybody who uses bots in the clan is, of course, ineligible for Elite Squad.
I'm not saying you can't make it, but you have to knock off the bots if you want to.
We cant have other clans accusing us of cheating.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 pm

I like my hacks just bring up the ingame console and type /play_by_the_rules 1
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Desert Eagle wrote:
I like my hacks just bring up the ingame console and type /play_by_the_rules 1
Laughing
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

people always tell me to use /r_shownormals 1 to check for aimbotters/wallhackers.. it doesnt do as good a job.. here is annother wall hacker; alpharomeo he is very subtle but he is walling. oh yeah... i have to send the demo to admin and not post it here... ok..... they are getting it Smile
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 pm

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY wrote:
people always tell me to use /r_shownormals 1 to check for aimbotters/wallhackers.. it doesnt do as good a job.. here is annother wall hacker; alpharomeo he is very subtle but he is walling. oh yeah... i have to send the demo to admin and not post it here... ok..... they are getting it Smile

look in the UrT forums look up "Question: Learning what to look for in a demo for cheating" You might find it helpful.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 pm

i did, no help to me.. i already knew that
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm

I have screens of multiple DoD members, as well as guests to our FFA server, cheating.
You know who you are.
Knock it off.
Anybody caught cheating with the |DoD| tag, from this point on, will be banned from the clan and all other participating servers.
I will send proof to all authorities, and you will be banned from their servers as well.
You have been warned.
We DONT cheat around here.
-EnglishBoB
Back to top Go down
madmatt157

madmatt157

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm

just a heads up i was talking to l337n00b.exe and he was just being a total ass to me and the clan saying crap about it i just wanted u to know in case he starts back up it isnt the first time and a note i have friends who have seen him with aim bots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screens of Disrespect/Cheating   Screens of Disrespect/Cheating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screens of Disrespect/Cheating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next