Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long have you played UrT

Go down 
+7
Ne0
EnglishBoB
greensaltedpepper
ChemicalZ
orbitaldecay
TheDeadRock
Desert Eagle
11 posters

Length of Play You have Done
0-3 weeks
How long have you played UrT I_vote_lcap25%How long have you played UrT I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
1-4 months
How long have you played UrT I_vote_lcap31%How long have you played UrT I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
5-8 months
How long have you played UrT I_vote_lcap6%How long have you played UrT I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
year or more
How long have you played UrT I_vote_lcap38%How long have you played UrT I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

How long have you played UrT Empty
PostSubject: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 am

I've played for three four weeks now and have gotten a little better.
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

I have been playing about a month i SUCK!
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:01 am

I've been playing for years and I suck lol!
Back to top Go down
ChemicalZ
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
ChemicalZ

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 am

I've been on Urban Terror for exactly... 1 year. Not too good, but not to shabby. Wink
Back to top Go down
greensaltedpepper

greensaltedpepper

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I have play urban for 1 month
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 am

Not too long. But, long enough.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:44 pm

2-3 months?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBoy.ca

SlayerBoy.ca

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm

I have been playing for years and i guess i am half decent lmao LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:48 pm

i have been playing for at least a year... but i suck... thats cause after my first two months playing i got put on CDMA internet Sad quest will be coming in a week to give me internets!!! DSL, 1.5Mb/s Smile my own small server FTW lol. jk
Back to top Go down
madcron

madcron

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:37 am

I used to play URT back in the day when it was still a mod for quake 3 arena. right when quake 3 came out, so i played then for about a year, quit for about 3 years, now i'm back! The changes they have made in URT are drematic, like now there are full suits red and blue, used to be a small band around your arm.
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 am

First UrT play was about 1 year 1 month and 1 day ago. Very Happy
But with Virus'; Other games; School, I hadn't had too much play time in my life other than last few months at school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you played UrT   How long have you played UrT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you played UrT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: Queries and Suggestions-
Jump to: