Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Guns?

Go down 
+6
Spire
TheDeadRock
ChemicalZ
Desert Eagle
orbitaldecay
EnglishBoB
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm

What are your favorite guns?

I love the LR300ML. It is my favorite gun.
I also use the UMP45 for fast and easy kills (in spam firing mode).
And, for sniping, I use the SR-8.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 pm

M4, Laser Scope, DE, Jacket & Helmet is what I use 80% of the time. Certain maps call for scoped weapons, in that case I'll use the G36 or SR8 with an mp5k on the side.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Give me M4 or Sr8 with and DE Very Happy and then laser, helmet, and medpac. No nades! tongue

Although I do use a silencer when I want to have people swear at me lol!

So much fun to shoot them in the head when they are trying to shoot someone else. Laughing

Last edited by Desert Eagle on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 pm

I hate nades too.
Back to top Go down
ChemicalZ
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
ChemicalZ

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Usually, I can be a deadly sniper (SR8, MP5, DE and Extra Ammo) Which usually ends up in people dying.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 pm

ChemicalZ wrote:
Which usually ends up in people dying.

As is the goal...
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Mine is MP5. (Which is in my sig)
My Beretta.
Those are my Favorites
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Personally, I run around with a G36 on most maps, especially when playing with more skilled players. I don't like to have to drop weapons to switch to a scoped one. I know that the G36 is a noob gun, but I prefer it's rapid fire, scope and ability to use silencer, though it's not too powerful. However, I agree that on some maps, sniping is definitely optimal in which case I go with the SR8. No grenades for me unless I'm planning on killing a camping party around a flag, or plan on making a flag run through a large open area.

Though I like the desert eagle (sorry DE!) I find it inconvenient because of my poor aim =P and also its inability to attach a silencer. I usually carry an UMP45 which I find incredibly convenient. I couldn't live without my secondary weapon, quite literally =P
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 pm

You know that silencers make the gun more inaccurate. Study have shown it to be true. It was on the UrT forum but I can't find it. Help! scratch
Back to top Go down
TheDeadRock

TheDeadRock

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 am

Desert Eagle wrote:
You know that silencers make the gun more inaccurate. Study have shown it to be true. It was on the UrT forum but I can't find it. Help! scratch

Lol, then why were you using it against me in are little 1 on 1?
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

G63 is NOT a n00b weapon Smile its a niche weapon, you have to know how to use it to be effective with it... i use it all the time... that and the AK103. thats how i got those first p[lace scores that i posted in the "proud of this" posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:31 pm

TheDeadRock wrote:
Desert Eagle wrote:

Lol, then why were you using it against me in are little 1 on 1?

I didn't use a silencer with you. Lol.

I had my SR8, M4, and DE that I used. No silencer except when I use the G36 on the Ridayh map. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm

silencer does not decrease accuracy. on most guns, it actually increases it by a small amount! However, it does cause your shots to inflict slightly less damage. however, it's better for the ability to shoot and not be heard or seen in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Zoink_a_Doink

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I love the AK103 its deadly in two shots, MP5K, dont like the ump, Remington is the best sniping gun, and Eagle, nades are frusterating, and knives are the shit,
Oh I'm probably the only player who hasnt tried a G36, yep thats right affraid

BTW i usually play under the name Sgt.Pepper so if youj see that name its me
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm

c'mon, try G36. you'll be cool. You do want to be cool right?? c'mon. everyone's doing it. c'mon

don't cave to peer pressure

urbanterror: my antidrug =P lol
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am

G36 is a good substitute for a sniper rifle if snipers are turned off. Inaccurate with silencer though. I've changed to a LR300 as primary. Laser can be turned off with P key. Excellent gun.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Good call, the LR300 is kickass. I briefly used the SR8 as primary, and came in last in like every round.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:57 pm

gotta say i use the g63 or ak103 most of the time.. if there is a sniper sniping the spawn i get the sr8 and take him out Smile but that's about it
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:00 pm

were you the henry making the titanic?
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:41 pm

There is a slight hitch in your scenario. For a person like me, who has surround sound headphones, I can hear even the sneeze of a silencer. That and a person can read what gun shot that player. Very Happy Silencer is not worth it unless on a G36 sniping with semi-auto or burst.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 am

I dont really like the silencer. Unless it is dark, what does it really do for you?
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm

My fav gear:
  • AK103 (I wish it was a 74 Razz) Occasionally I switch this with a ZM LR-300 if I have a bad day with the AK
    DE (No secondary)
    Helmet
    Laser
    Extra ammo

I use this like 90% of the time.

• SR-8
    UMP45
    DE
    Kevlar or Smoke Gren
    Tac goggles

I only use this in either Algiers, that French village with the tank (forgot name soz), or in Uptown to protect my spawn in case the other team is spawn sniping.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:04 pm

the french village with the tank is Ramelle. Oui, Oui. lol!
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Ramelle is the most god-awful level ever. I hate it and snoppis. Bad levels. Bad, bad, bad.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

Location : In front of the computer... with my mouse in my hand and my fingers at WASD keys

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 am

I just hate snoppis and oil depot. If it's BF2 then oil depot would be awesome, but since you can't jump and chute off the tanks Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guns?   Favorite Guns? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Guns?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next