Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DoD is all i have left in this world. i am with it to my last breathe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

DoD is all i have left in this world. i am with it to my last breathe Empty
PostSubject: DoD is all i have left in this world. i am with it to my last breathe   DoD is all i have left in this world. i am with it to my last breathe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 pm

as long as i live, DoD is the best clan. i am with it until i die. even if this site and the server if we ever get one again goes down. i will still wear the tags. i will never give up on this clan for it hasn't given up on me. Englishbob stepped down and handed me DoD. i will not leave it. no matter what happens. i am The Last Duck of Death. i will always do my best to make it the best clan in Urban Terror. i know i can make its members better than clans like ALPHA. whether you are with DoD or not, i am with it to the very end.

i know i am the only one doing my best to keep it alive. i am the only DoD admin. the only Admin with DoD tags. bob stepped down. i won't. even if DoD has no server, and the only member is me, i still do my best to keep it alive. i cannot recruit people in other servers without getting banned. DoD can't recruit without a server.

i need help getting a server for this clan. not shring with another clan. that ain't helping this clan get more members. DoD needs a DoD server to recruit. i won't try to recruit in another clans server. that server recruits for that clan only. i will not say anything about recruiting members in another clans server. i almost got perm banned for doing that.
Back to top Go down

DoD is all i have left in this world. i am with it to my last breathe
Page 1 of 1