Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing Empty
PostSubject: My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing   My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Jeff already knows what he heard on my end. i was suppose to go to an appointment on Tuesday and i didn't go because i was mad with my mom and had an arguement. so my step-dad was not happy with that so he took my phone and my internet plug in thing that gives me the internet. i don't know how long it will be until i get it back. i am using my moms computer in secret to tell everyone what happened. i'm still here. i ain't going to be able to play, but i'll try to be around on the site if i can.

jeff don't try calling my phone, i don't know where it is and as far as i know its turned off.

but i'm not suppose to use my mom's laptop anyway.

i needed to let everyone and esppecially Englishbob know whats going on.

i just won't have my internet until my step-dad gives it back so i can play in game.

i'll try to get on the site when i can. if my mom finds out about me using her laptop, it will take longer to get my internet back.

just to let everyone know. especially jeff since he heard part of what happened until i lost connection with the internet.

all i can do to get back sooner is to be a good boy and not get into anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing   My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GROUNDED??!?!

Any applicants for DoD clan leader?
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing   My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Honestly, I went to pee when you lost connection... So I didn't hear a thing... But your person in the game was like lagged out and kept getting killed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing   My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 pm

i have to talk to him about getting my internet back. i'll try today when he gets home. not sure what he'll say but i'm still DoD leader bob, just not able to use the internet on my computer. also i am not suppose to be using my moms laptop. just needed everyone to know what happened and that i'm still here. i'll try telling my step-dad that i need the internet because i'm the only one leading dod besides bob. but i might be able to have it back today. depending on what he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing   My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My step-dad has my phone and my internet plug in thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: