Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

players from Arizona.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

players from Arizona..... Empty
PostSubject: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 pm

hey guys, just stopper by to say whats up and who all in DoD lives in Arizona?
i have been wondering how many people really play UrT in AZ.

who else wants to leave AZ for another state and what state?

i for one live in mesa,AZ right on the verge of the mesa/Apache Junction border
i would love to go back to cali... better people, better weather, better things to do!!! just a better place i think. lol
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Tucson AZ, It sucks here. I'd much rather go back to Badwindsheim, Bavaria, Germany...
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 pm

there is almost nothing to do here in AZ huh...
makes it boring and really annoying.
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:19 am

I'd agree... NOTHING to do here... Except sit at our computers, eat lots of food, and play video games. Cool
Good times.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 am

haha so true. well other than the girls are usually hot and there is alwaya the lake when you got a girl Razz some nice secluded parts at the lake Smile
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:58 am

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY wrote:
haha so true. well other than the girls are usually hot
It's frickin' 110 degrees... What isn't hot?
We need Whitewolf in here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 am

haha i know.. he needs to chime in here... he is in Tuscan too huh

oh and to get away from the heat i have coolaid in the freezer constantly.. tastes great when it is slushie XD
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 pm

i live in Tucson
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm

what you usually do for fun?... other than urt Razz
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:15 pm

i usually either play Delta Force Black Hawk Down, draw, play on my ps2, watch the military channel, play my guitar when i have strings for it, pretty much don't do much anymore.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm

haha yeah there isnt much to even do here in az.. it sucks so bad...
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 pm

thats my usual things to do. not for everyone in the city. i just play games all day. literly when i play games i'm not even thinking about anything when i play, my mind becomes like a computer. but when i'm thinking, depends what it is, i can become a lot better. especially when i'm thinking about what would i do if i were my opponent. plus my ears are always listening to every sound i heard and i always look in the direction the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

|FTWKrEaTiOnS|H3NRY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm

haha exactly man.. got to pay attention to the sounds and the little subtle movements as you would in real life and pre determine what is going to happen and where they will come from Smile
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 pm

So... Just the three of us? The Three Amigos? lol!
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Whitewolf wrote:
i usually either play Delta Force Black Hawk Down, draw, play on my ps2, watch the military channel, play my guitar when i have strings for it, pretty much don't do much anymore.

WHEN you have strings?

Two comments/questions.
1) Strings cost like 5 bucks.
2) What kind of guitar do you have?
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
ZIGGY

ZIGGY

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 pm

He has a crappy painted on accoustic...
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah i got a guitar. the strings i got a couple weeks before school ended one of my friedns was tuning it and the high E string broke. that happened because i didn't put it on right at the head. but i can play Johnny Cash-Folsem Prison Blues, Josh Turner-Long Black Train and Hank Williams-Your Cheating Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players from Arizona.....   players from Arizona..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players from Arizona.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: