Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delta Force Black Hawk Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

Delta Force Black Hawk Down Empty
PostSubject: Delta Force Black Hawk Down   Delta Force Black Hawk Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Myself and Screwdriver play Black Hawk Down. its a fun game. i make maps for AFL squad i used to be a member of. Screwdriver is still a member. but there is better weapons in that game like car15/203, better sniper rifles, more machine guns, at4's, better shotgun, claymores, better knives too. but thats for CQB
Back to top Go down
screwdriver007
Co-Leader & Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Force Black Hawk Down   Delta Force Black Hawk Down I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 pm

ehh it depends on the map and what ur 'talent' is (e.g. CQB, GUNNER, MEDIC, SNIPER). i prefer GUNNER with my M240, Shotty, AT-4 package and whitewolf and known to be on the other side of my sniper rifles too Very Happy. o and its reall funn to shoot at a sniper with an MP5
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Delta Force Black Hawk Down   Delta Force Black Hawk Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:25 am

i perfer sinper and CQB. but in AFL i have the most sniper kills wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Force Black Hawk Down   Delta Force Black Hawk Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: