Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD Empty
PostSubject: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD.
He will take things from here, and I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot from him.
He will probably make a new Elite Squad.
Respect him.
Goodbye DoD,
-EnglishBoB

Last edited by EnglishBoB on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

thanks bob.

this is my first opportunity of being an admin and clan leader. i'll try to make things as understandable as i can make it. (i have a hard time explaining things to others to where they understand it).

first, for now bob is going to be an admin, he is willing to help me as an admin.

second, i will be hosting a dedicated DoD server from my computer that is only able to be a FFA server, something in the game files on my computer freezes the server on all other server type. At the moment i don't know how long i can have it up, i have no job at the moment, but planning to get one as soon as i can when my senior year in school starts. but as far as i know i can only keep it up as long as i can with the bills.

third, i'm not going to be creating a Elite squad yet, not until i can get more people into the clan.

fourth, bob has asked me to have scrims with his squad U4G| and i'm respecting that request.

i will be getting the server up and ready as soon as i can. i have to do some things before i put it up. i'll put up an announcement saying its up.

thats all i have to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Desert Eagle
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am

Btw Whitewolf congradulations on your new position as leader of DoD. I hope everything goes well.

Desert Eagle
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks DE
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
The Duck of Death
The Duck of Death
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Mad with power?
Yes?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.darkbb.com
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD   Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitewolf is the new leader of DoD
Page 1 of 1