Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks

Register with your in-game username. Not reading rules is ban-worthy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need to be ALOT more organized!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerBoy.ca

SlayerBoy.ca

We need to be ALOT more organized! Empty
PostSubject: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I dont beleive any one in our clan sucks eather just as we play and
(loose) more scrims it puts our rep down Sad

Last edited by SlayerBoy.ca on Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

PostSubject: Re: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:15 pm

As concise and well though out as your advice is, I would suggest a more structured approach.

From what I've seen, in the few weeks that I've followed the clan, there has not been any structured practices. Quite a few people show up on a regular basis(which is awesome!), but there has been no structure and no planning.

We should look at working on our strategies more, as well as communication. There is alot of unnecessary chatter over skype, when we could be using it for (I've used this world alot in here) strategic purposes. Yelling out locations of enemy, medic calls, strategies.

Looking back at a recent experience that orbital and I had with some pretty decent bots, we found that the buddy system worked pretty well. Someone would take point, while the other would watch his back. Each person would take turns running up to the next safe spot, secure the location, then then other would join them(keeping an eye on the rear). You could think of it as "inch-worming" your way across the map.

I've got some more ideas on this topic, but I feel this isn't the forum section to discuss it. I feel that it would be very beneficial for one of our upcoming practices to take the time and connect everyone to go over strategies and how to deal with situations.

Communication is not my forté, but I would be more than willing to take the reins on the strategy practice. If vortex would like to spend a little one-on-one time, I would love the opportunity.

We've got potential here, we just need to a take bit of time to cultivate it.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:14 pm

slayer your part of that problem because of that noise from your mic that covers up everyones voice and it takes out the game sounds and thats why i leave the conversation when someone is playing music or has too much background noise. plus you camp way too much when your the last one on the team thats alive, where do you always go.....you go to spots where they expect a camper to go first and wait until they come from the side or behind. thats probably the worst thing to do when its you, verses the other team alone.

also you guys don't know how to work as a team. i perfer to work alone because i'm the only person in this game that always listens to every single sound and never ignores it like all of you do. i've watch everyone ignore the sounds that you would think are the least threating and you guys like everyone else go after targets that you just saw when another target comes right at you from behind or to the side. LISTEN TO ALL SOUNDS AND NEVER IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!! THEY CAN THROW YOU OFF EVEN WHEN A TEAM MATE IS NEAR YOU! THATS HOW MOST PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF IGNORING THE SOUNDS THAT ARE EXTREMELY REGRETABLE WHEN IGNORE! MEANING THAT IGNORING THOSE SOUNDS IS THE REASON YOU DIED FROM A SURPRISE ATTACK!
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:24 am

LT, thanks for the constructive input. I agree with you completely. We have potential to be good. I don't think anyone in this clan sucks at Urban Terror. We're just disorganized. For the time being, I'm pleased to see the attendance and dedication that has been coming from all of you. DoD has been going through some changes lately and I see us boiling down to a more tightly knit core of dedicated members. Keep the constructive ideas coming guys.
Back to top Go down
Garrett
The Last Duck of Death
Garrett

PostSubject: Re: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:22 pm

i am agreeing with orbit. most of us do know how to play Urban Terror. just need to learn how to work with one another is something that we can improve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to be ALOT more organized!   We need to be ALOT more organized! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to be ALOT more organized!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Of Death Clan: Don't Mess With The Ducks :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: